2018 UF Law E-Discovery Friend of Conference
Media Partnership Overview
UF Law E-Discovery Project works with industry sector magazines and newspapers, associations and other organizations to create networking opportunities with our attendees, speakers, and other partners.
A Conference media partnership is the ideal platform to expand the reach of your association or publication. The partnership gives you access to our attendees through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as providing a targeted platform to drive your membership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
As an official Conference Friend, your organization can take advantage of a unique Media Partnership package including marketing opportunities and prominent listing on the UF E-Discovery Conference Website & Documentation.
Conference Friends Benefits
- Direct brand exposure to law firm, corporate, government, and academic legal professionals attending the Conference online and in person. Increased brand awareness by inclusion in pre, during and post conference promotional and marketing efforts
- Brand enhancement through positive association with Conferences hosts and participants.
- Complimentary Conference passes
- Promotion of your brand and logo promoted on UF Law E-Discovery Conference event materials and on event website
- Generation of quality blog and publication content deriving from Conference activities
- Exclusive Conference discounts and offers for your members and subscribers
Specific Promotional Benefits
- Listing as Friend of Conference on all marketing collaterals related to UF Law E-Discovery Conference
- Dedicated link to your company website
- Recognition during UF Law E-Discovery Conference and on UF E-Discovery Project social media websites Recognition in UF Law E-Discovery Conference Mobile app
- Inclusion in a Press Release
- Two free passes per Friend of the Conference
Commitment and Obligations of Conference Friends
- Promote UF Law E-Discovery Conference extensively in the related print/digital outlets
- Commitment of media coverage of UF Law E-Discovery Conference before, during and after the event
- Listing of UF Law E-Discovery Conference on all the social media networks where you have a presence
- Minimum of 5 per social media channel from January to March
- Dedicated mass mail blasts to your organization database from January to March
- Minimum of 2
- Copy mention or ad in your newsletters from January to March
- Placing the UF Law E-Discovery Conference e-banner on the company website and other related websites
- Increasing the media exposure of UF Law E-Discovery Conference in all media channels and outlets associated with your organization to promote attendance