Media Kit 2022
2022 UF LAW E-DISCOVERY CONFERENCE MARKETING AND MEDIA KIT
Enclosed in this kit:
Social Media Calls to Action
Let’s make sure we get social!
- The Twitter Hash Tag for the conference is #UFEDisco22 or #UFEDiscovery
- Tweet under your account and include @UFLawEDISCOVERY and mention your involvement
- Follow @UFLawEDISCOVERY (and we’ll follow you!)
- Follow our Twitter Hash Tag to stay up-to- date with the latest posts
- Retweet statuses you find that we have posted or others have posted regarding the conference
- Create a post about your involvement and a testimonial about event
- Don’t just like but also comment to others who post about the 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference to keep the buzz going.
- Spread the news about the 9th Annual UF E-Discovery Conference to all your Groups.
- Does your company have a great presence on Facebook?
- Create a post explaining your or your organization’s involvement and invite your followers to attend.
- Like and follow our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/uflaw.ediscoveryproject.
- Like our Event and post a comment to the Event Feed at 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference
- Follow us on Instagram at @uflawdiscovery
Here are a few sample social media posts. These are just a few for you to use. Feel free to edit and make sure to @ us, other presenters or the friends to the conference in your posts.
- What’s next in #ediscovery education? Find out at #UFEDisco22 where I’ll be presenting. Join me: http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Looking forward to exploring [your topic here] at #UFEDisco22. http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Practical education and networking– it doesn’t get better than #UFEDisco22. Hope you’ll be joining the stream http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- The future of #ediscovery education starts at #UFEDiscovery. I’ll be exploring [your topic here]. http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Counting down the days until #UFEDisco22. Let’s connect! http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Have questions during #UFEdisco22? Tweet your questions using #UFEDiscovery & we’ll answer them during event. http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- I’ll be speaking at the #UFEDisco22 Conference in Florida on March 23rd and 24th. Join me! http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Join me & other great presenters at #UFEDisco22 via livestream on March 23rd and 24th #ediscovery #legaltech http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Looking forward to seeing everyone at #UFEDisco22 this March #ediscovery #UFEdiscovery http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- What are your #eDiscovery concerns? Join me at #UFEDisco22 and learn how to tackle them http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
- Check it out! I’m speaking about #eDiscovery at #UFEDisco22. http://bit.ly/2mRypkY
The following promotional copy can be used for emails to your network about your involvement in the UF Law E-Discovery Conference. This includes media alerts, press releases, and/or on social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The University of Florida E-Discovery Project is excited to host the 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference on March 23rd and 24th, 2022. This full two day innovative conference addresses the everyday practice problems and the critical steps for a successful e-discovery project. Over the past nine years, the conference has received rave reviews by legal professionals from entry level to senior levels at law firms, corporations, government offices and legal vendors as a must attend event due to its diverse speakers and agenda. This year will be no exception with guests that include Capital One and SunPower Corporation. The UF Law E-Discovery Conference provides guests the ability to attend via livestream, for FREE. Learn more about the event and register at http://ufediscoveryconference.com/.
I’ll be presenting at the 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference (www.ufediscoveryconference.com) in Gainesville, FL on March 23rd and 24th. If you or any of your colleagues are attending via livestream, it would be nice to exchange thoughts on some of the content the speakers from the conference are sharing.
Below are the details to my session.
>>YOUR SESSION DETAILS HERE<<
I’d be thrilled to see a familiar names in attendance and believe that this conference will be a valuable resource for you. This year we’re pleased to announce that registration is completely FREE via livestream, register at 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference
See you there!
I’m pleased to invite you to this year’s UF Law E-Discovery Conference on March 23rd – 24th, 2022 FREE via Livestream.
Join judges, e-Discovery practitioners and technology and service providers for an e-discovery educational conference that addresses the everyday practice problems including:
- Practical Takeaways from Case Law
- ESI Protocols: To Have or To Have Not
- E-Discovery Nuts & Bolts
- How to Master Proportionality: Real-World Paths Through the Discovery Jungle
- AI and Analytical E-Discovery Tools: New Opportunities
- Annual Judicial Panel
- Transformation and Joy in E-Discovery
- People, Process and Technology: Building a Better Review Team
- The E-Discovery Professionals Toolkit on Power Searching
- Data Privacy, Data Protection, and Dealing with DSARS
- Internal Investigations: Getting to What’s Really Important Quickly
- Structured Data and IOT
For more information, visit www.ufediscoveryconference.com.
(for partnering organizations to send to their members)
We invite you to attend the 9th Annual UF Law E-Discovery Conference on Wednesday, March 23rd and Thursday, March 24th, 2022 . This year we’re offering two full days completely online and free. We aim to make the virtual experience as immersive as possible.
Attendees can watch the UF Law E-Discovery Conference via Livestream. Registration for the conference is completely FREE this year.
The below are standard graphics that can be used for promoting your participation in the 2022 UF Law E-Discovery Conference. Additional graphics can be created based on your specific needs. Please contact Maribel Rivera.
To save an image *right click*.